This lovely lady is actress Lucy Boynton; she portrays Freddy Mercury’s muse Mary Austin in the new film Bohemian Rhapsody alongside Mr. Robot actor Rami Malek as Freddy Mercury. According to sources close to Lucy and Rami, are now dating.
Certainly, you probably know that prior to LMs. Boynton, Malek dated his Mr. Robot’s co-star Portia Doubleday until last year. Furthermore, let us tell you 5 interesting things about Lucy.
- Lucy was born in New York on January 17, 1994; one of the daughters of travel writer Adriaane Pielou and British journalist and travel writer Graham Boynton; they also proud parents of her older sister Emma Louise.
- After moving to London, Lucy attended Blackheath High School, made her acting debut as Beatrix Potter (younger) in the 2006 film Miss Potter starring Renee Zellweger, Ewan McGregor, and Emily Watson.
- She has been in several t.v series like Ballet Shoes, Sense & Sensibility, Borgia, Endeavour, Law & Order: UK, Life Squares and Gypsy.
- Her big break on the big screen came in 2017 when she appeared as Countess Helena Andrenyi on the film Murder on the Orient Express.
- With to travel writer parents, is no wonder Lucy showed off her writing skills, she was 10 when she wrote about her trip to Eurodisney on the Telegraph, read it here.
Image already added
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios