This is Deborah Mackey; she is the wife of While Foods’ CEO John Mackey who thanks to Amazon, is about to turn into a billionaire. Amazon announced they will buy Whole Foods for $13.7 billion.
The Merge is something Mr. Mackey once dreamed of, he remembered telling Deborah about it.
“I woke up, and I told my wife about it. And she said, ‘That’s crazy.’” Mackey said, drawing guffaws from employees at a town hall meeting on Friday. “I said, ‘I know. That’s really weird, isn’t it?”
His dream came true last week.
John Mackey’s net worth has been estimated at $100.000, even so, he and his wife Deborah both yoga practitioners lived a modest life.
Deborah Mackey formerly known as Deborah Diane Morin got married to John P. Mackey on November 16, 1991, in Travis County, Texas. They don’t have any children.
Read Deb Mackey’s Five Facts here
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios