Meet Jordan Gielchinsky; he is the boyfriend of former Bachelor contestant Corinne Olympios, dubbed the bad of the show’s 21st season featuring Nick Viall.
Because you already know Corinne’s story and the recent scandal in the new season of Bachelor in Paradise, there isn’t any point in talking about it, however, we would love to tell you 5 interesting facts about Ms. Olympios’ stud Jordan.
The first thing you need to know is that 26-year-old Jordan Gielchinsky was born on July 28, 1990.
He studied at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
Furthermore, Jordan has two younger brothers; Devon, 25, and Dylan, 21.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Gielchinsky is the president of both the Giel York Tobacco Corp and Homeland Tobacco Corp.
In addition to the previously mentioned, Jordan works at Hmbldt.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios