Ensa Cosby was the loving daughter of actor Bill Cosby. Mrs. Cosby died at the age of 44, of renal disease. Ensa is one of the five children born to the actor and his wife Camille. Her brother Ennis, was 27, when he was murdered during a robbery attempt on January 16, 1997, in Los Angeles, California.
“The Cosby Family thanks many people for their prayers for their beloved and beautiful Ensa, who recently died from renal disease,”
Check out the 5 facts we cant tell you about Ensa Cosby.
- Ensa Camille Cosby was born on April 8, 1973. She was the fourth child of five children born to Bill and Camille Cosby. Her older siblings are Erika born in 1965, Erinn born in 1966, Ennis born in 1969, and younger sister Evin born in 1976.
Lisa Barsoomian Lisa Barsoomian is the attorney wife of Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who previously served as an attorney for the District of Maryland. Lisa’s husband is the man who appointed special counsel Robert Mueller to … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Mrs. Cosby who suffered from dyslexia, she helped her mom with her book “Television’s Imageable Influences: The Self-Perception of Young African-Americans.” Although Ensa didn’t take acting, she appeared alongside her father on one episode of The Cosby Show in 1989.
- Like her older sister Erinn, Ensa showed her support to her father when several women accused of assault.
“I believe that racism has played a big role in all aspects of this scandal,” Ensa Cosby wrote.“My father has been publicly lynched in the media,” she said. “My family, my young daughter, my young niece and nephew have had to stand helplessly by and watch the double standards of pretending to protect the rights of some, but ignoring the rights of others and exposing innocent children to such appalling accusations about someone they love dearly and who has been so loving and kind to them is beyond cruel.”
- In addition to her parents and sisters, Ensa leaves behind her beloved husband Martin Lord McLean; they tied the knot on August 31, 2013, at the Trinity Church in Pelham, Massachusetts. Mr. McLean pleaded not guilty to a Class 3 felony of acquisition or administration of narcotic drugs charged in 2011.
- Furthermore, Ensa Cosby graduated from the University of Massachusetts; worked at Hart Yoga. She suffered from kidney problems throughout her life, she died of renal disease on Friday, February 23, 2018, in Massachusetts.
Image already added