Who is Divergent Actor Theo James’ girlfriend?

theo-james-photo

Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis. And just who is that? Well you might know him jus as, Theo James, the new British heartthrob! The James Franco lookalike, was chosen to be the male protagonist of the new teen film saga inspired by a trilogy of books, we are talking about Divergent.

Theo is better known for portraying Jed Harper in Bedlam, Kemal Pamuk in Downton Abbey and his appearance in the CBS show “Golden Boy”

Born in Oxford on 16 December 1984, Theo James is the youngest of 5 children of Jane Martin and Philip Taptiklis.

The 29-year-old made his television debut in A Passionate Woman, starring opposite Billie Piper. He played Turkish aristocrat Kemal Pamuk in one episode of Downton Abbey and played the lead role of Jed Harper in the BBC series Bedlam. He also appeared in the adaptation of John Braine’s Room at the Top, playing Jack Wales.
His film credits include You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger, Red Tails and The Domino Effect. In 2009 James was named as a ‘Star of Tomorrow’ by industry magazine Screen International.

Obviously what we all want to know is the name of the lucky lady who’s got his heart, but the fact at the moment remains, there are no known girlfriends present or past. Other sources say he was in a long time relationship but things didn’t work out and he has been single for the past year or so.

So for those of you gals who are interested, Theo’s talent also includes some pretty decent vocals and hot moves! He was the singer and guitarist of the London-based band Shere Khan. Check him out on the video below!

Sadly the band parted ways in 2012, to pursue other artistic endeavors; but we don’t mind as long as we get to see Theo on the big screen more often!

Although the mystery remains on his romantic status, that doesn’t mean Theo hasn’t had his share of action with the ladies, meaning his female co-stars.

theo-jamestheo-jamestheo-james-gf

Rumor in Hollywood is that he might have the hots for his Divergent counterpart Shailene Woodley, what do you think, would you like to see them on a off-screen romance?

theo-james-divergent

It has been reported that Theo has been dating Irish actress Ruth Kearney for a while. Ruth Kearney, 25, played Jessica “Jess” Parker in the ITV drama, Primeval, she won the “breakthrough performance award” at the 2011 UK Cult TV Awards.

Ruth-Kearney-bio 1

Theo and Ruth met in 2009 the Bristol Old Vic Theater school, she was his date at the Underworld Awakening Premiere back in 2012; sorry to spoil the fantasy for you girls, but I must admit Theo and Ruth pretty hot together.

theo-james-ruth-kearney-premiere-underworld-awakening-05 theo-james-ruth-kearney-premiere-underworld-awakening-pic theo-james-ruth-kearney-premiere-underworld-awakening-picture

Well, in the meantime why don’t we watch Divergent’s final trailer, watch below!

Divergent hits theaters on Friday, March 21.

Find lots of pictures of our good looking Theo on his Facebook fan page here.

Weight Loss Supplement and Appetite Suppressant

Comments

1. I really dont think i would want to see Theo and Shailene together ever even if off-screen. It would dissapoint me so much and he would lose a fan or more .JS

• I would love to see theo and shaleen Woodley together they would make such a cute couple!

• we too!! insanely hot couple!

• I don’t see Theo and Shailene as compatible at all. Sure, they’re friends, but they are very different people. Besides, his long term girlfriend is still with him and it seems like they must be pretty happy to be together this long. I’m happy he has such a lovely person in his life.

2. Abby Atwell says:

I think theo, and Shailene would look so cute together. They should totally take that risk

3. Lexi grier says:

They would be so cute together! She is one lucky girl. Theo is very attractive!

4. they will look so cute together, but Theo has a girlfriend her name is Ruth Kearney, she is an actress and the rumors is they been together for 5 years now.

5. person person says:

OMG Shaline and Theo be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute together !!!!!!!!! They would be the cutest off-screen couple ive ever heard of (other than Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson). It would be soooo awesome if they got together. I think that there would be TONS of Sheo (shaline and theo) fans. They were super cute together in Divergent. I hope he dosen’t have a girlffriend.

6. Neffy Rose says:

AWWW that sucks how Theo is dating someone other than Shailene. They’d be a such cuter couple than Theo and Ruth. Whats funny is, we aren’t the only people who agree, lots of people are hating Ruth because she is dating Theo instead of Shai. Theo & Ruth want to keep their relationship a private thing. but I feel it’s dumb because you’re getting all these questions on if Theo is crushing on Shai. So not acknowledging his girlfriend & saying he has 1 is stupid. I’m personal a HUGE Sheo fan but an even bigger Theo fan, so if he wants Ruth & keep her, he shouldn’t keep her such a big secret. But honestly , I don’t think Ruth & Theo are such a cute couple at all. It seems like such more love is given with him and Shai. & the only ppl who can’t see that are Theo , Shai, and his “girlfriend”. I’m mean if u have a girlfriend you wouldn’t ay you want to practice a kissing scene so bad with some one besides the one you “love so much”. And he wouldn’t have pulled down Shai’s pants either. Or would he make a joke saying that he makes sure she is safe so he won’t even let her go to the bathroom on her own you have to make sure she’s okay. he knows.. we all know, he has a crush on Shai somewhere deep inside. You can see it in the way they look at each other. you look up a picture of The James girlfriend and you get more pictures of Shai, than you do his real life girlfriend. I mean, apparently, he hasn’t seen some of the fan-made videos like vids like : https://youtube.com/watch?v=MDt8pPTKbSA or : https://youtube.com/watch?v=hD0R47o0hf0 cuz after you watch that, you see that that’s not an ordinary friendship with your co-worker. just saying.

• You’re very young, aren’t you? Some advice: If you pick a boy based on cuteness, you deserve the jerk you get.

Theo jokes around. He’s kidding and sadly, it goes over some people’s heads. Ever watch any of his press before Divergent? When he did Underworld, Kate Beckinsale put her hand down his pants as a joke on her husband. Grown ups joke around even when in relationships and I’m sure his beautiful girlfriend is very secure in herself and her man after being together 5+ years. I hate to tell you, but you clearly don’t know how adult co-workers interact. And no, I don’t believe a 29 year old man has a “crush.” Lmao. If he wanted Shai, he’d break off his long term, committed relationship and make a move. But he doesn’t. He called Shai like his sister in US Magazine and I’ve seen nothing to indicate anything else is going on.

At the end of the day, none of these people care what their fans think of their private life and none of us actually know them anyway to tell them who they should date.

7. Neffy Rose says:

oh yeah and it’s also really funny on how we see a collage of pictures and there is one with Shailene and not his real girlfriend

8. Neffy Rose says:

im so bipolor on my personal feelings about this. so now I feel bad about saying that so I guess I can’t decide on who he dates but if he’s happy with his irish girlfriend then I guess me a thousands of other Sheo/ Fourtris will have 2 get over it. ( tjis will be easier said than done)…

9. Seriously people? First off, you don’t base a relationship on looking “cute” together and second, you don’t know any of these people. I’m sure they couldn’t care less who you think they should date! Theo doesn’t talk about his private life because it’s nobody’s business and there are too many crazy people who think it’s okay to attack his gf. Wouldn’t matter what he said, these little girls don’t know how to act. Of course he and Ruth are together since he brought her with him as his date to LA premiere (as he told E! On the red carpet) and she was in NY and London for the premieres with him. The reality is, a guy who stays in a committed relationship is a far better person than the one who hops from co-star to co-star. The bottom line is, who strangers date is none of your business and doesn’t actually affect your life.

10. Danielle says:

So i think that shai and theo make a great couple. They hava a lot of chemestry. And when I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AArWW-LsGQ at the end says that ruth and theo are not dating anymore are just friends and theo has a crush on someone… It most probably be shai :)

11. I love divergent and belive that both co stars look good as friends,but friend’s that are boy and girl don’t stay friends for long.

12. love theo to bits says:

I LOVE THEO AND DONT CARE WHO HE DATES I JUST LOVE HIM……………… HE IS THE FITTEST GUY EVER AND IS EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE LUV U THEO

13. helloo says:

i think shailene and theo would make such a cute couple just the way they look at eachother and he doesn’t bring ruth and i have read somewere that ruth and theo broke up.. i want shailene and theo together there cute and he is really protective over her

14. helloo says:

i think shailene and theo would make such a cute couple just the way they look at eachother and he doesn’t bring ruth anymore to things and i have read somewere that ruth and theo broke up.. i want shailene and theo together there cute and he is really protective over her

15. honeyok says:

Well I think Sheo might happen cuz Theo can always push his girlfriend out of the frame

16. Sheo <3

17. i dont tink theo and ruth are dating anymore. the last picture they have of them two together is in 2012 or 2013 and it is 2014 now. i think the two are apart especially after i watched this youtube video that said they were apart and why they thought that. if anyone has a more recent picture let me know because i wanna know if they r together or not! GO SHEO!

18. WHILE WATCHING THE DIVERGENT MOVIE,,,I JUST COULDN’T WAIT FOR THEM TO FALL IN LOVE AND BAM…IT HAPPENED!!! THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER AND THEO IS A REALLY HOT HOT CATCH… THEY SHOULD TRY TO MAKE IT TOGETHER AS A REAL COUPE……

19. i don’t want him to see with anybody except me.. hahahaha!~
    kiddin’… I just really so find him HOT and ATTRACTIVE
    he somehow looks like paul walker but way younger