Meet Mrs. Ann Mueller; wife of US lawyer Robert Mueller, who was appointed by the Justice Department as special counsel, overseeing the investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and related matters in May 2017.
Check out these 5 interesting facts about Robert Mueller’s wife Ann.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios
- Mrs. Mueller, formerly known as Ann Cabell Standish, was born in 1947.
- They met at a high school party.
- She initially attended at Miss Porter’s School in Farmington, Conn and subsequently went to Sarah Lawrence College.
- They tied the knot in September 1966.
- Together they had two daughters; Cynthia and Melissa. One of their daughters was born with spina bifida.