Meet Mrs. Ann Mueller; wife of US lawyer Robert Mueller, who was appointed by the Justice Department as special counsel, overseeing the investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and related matters in May 2017.
Check out these 5 interesting facts about Robert Mueller’s wife Ann.
- Mrs. Mueller, formerly known as Ann Cabell Standish, was born in 1947.
- They met at a high school party.
- She initially attended at Miss Porter’s School in Farmington, Conn and subsequently went to Sarah Lawrence College.
- They tied the knot in September 1966.
- Together they had two daughters; Cynthia and Melissa. One of their daughters was born with spina bifida.