Meet the lovely Trina Scherenberg, she is the special education teacher from California who is hoping to become Chris Soules’ wife on this 19th season of The Bachelor.
33-year-old Christina M. Scherenberg aka Trina Scherenberg was born in Algonquin, Illinois, but she currently resides in san Clemente, California.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in communications and public relations from Purdue University, masters’ degree/ literacy from Northern Illinois University and a masters of arts in special education teaching from National Louis University.
Trina was a business development at Young Innovations, INC between 2005 and 2008, and has been a special education teacher and case manage at CHSD.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios