Diane McDonald is the wife of 37-years of Secretary of Veterans Affairs and former Procter & Gamble Chairman, President, and CEO: 61-year-old Robert “Bob” McDonald.
The couple are parents to adult children, son Rob and daughter Jennifer McDonald who is married to husband Scott Rowland. Diane and her hubby are also grandparents to his daughter’s children: Matthew M. Rowland and Michael W. Rowland.
The couple lived in Canada for 15 years when her hubby was asked by P&G to relocate. They returned in 2004 and made Cincinnati their home. Diane, a Pittsburgh native and Bob met through mutual friends. She was the girlfriend of Bob’s close pal Peter Madsen’s fiancée and now wife. Shortly after meeting they became engaged.
Diane’s daughter, Jennifer is based in Pittsburgh and works for American Express; while son Rob lives in Cincinnati and is a Taft lawyer and his married to Alexa Wade.
What do you think of her husband’s false statement?
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios