Meet Tara Lee Eddings, another girl taking part on Chris Soule’s entourage this season on The Bachelor!
The 27-year-old hails from Washington state but she was on a rowing scholarship at the University of Miami and fell in love of sunny beaches, who wouldn’t!
She is currently a Partnership Manager for United Surgical Partners International of Fort Lauderdale, according to her LinkedIn the blonde also used to work for Millennium Laser Eye Centers as a Patient Care Coordinator.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Miami, majoring in in Exercise Physiology. According to her rowing team profile she is the Daughter of Susan and Joe Eddings, she has a twin sister named Chelsea and her father owns the Twin Star Car Wash.
Reality Steve also describes Tara as an aspiring model.
She enjoys wakeboarding, scuba diving and hiking in her spare time. She also likes to hang out with good looking guys and hunt for pigs, literally!
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios