Meet lovely 33-year-old blonde Rachel Bartov, the wife of songwriter/producer Sean Douglas a.k.a actor Michael Keatons’ son.
Rachel and Sean have been together for a while now, they have known each other at least since 2008. Below are some images from their exotic 2010 trip to Belize.
The blonde is a Business Development at Creative Artists Agency and William Morris Endeavor in Los Angeles.
Her resume includes working at Temple Hill Productions (Development for Producer, Marty Bowen), at Band of Outsiders as Director of Business Development, she also used to be an Investment Banking Associate at CIBC World Markets.
She attended Washington University in St. Louis and hold a BSBA from Olin School of Business, according to her LinkedIn.
Rachel and Sean tied the knot last year during a private ceremony. Don’t miss below the video where Sean sings to his lovely bride, it’ll bring tears to your eyes!
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios