Kings of Queens actress Leah Remini’s half sister Stephanie Remini died after battling with stage 4 lung cancer at the age of 35, The news has been reported by several media and was confirmed by Leah’s other sister Nicole.
35-year-old Stephani “Stephanie” Remini was born on March 10, 1978 in Woodridge, New Jersey the daughter of Donna Remini, 65 and George Remini, 66.
Stephanie Remini was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer this year, before that she underwent surgery for a brain tumor in 2012 before she was discovered to have lung cancer, along with cancer in her left hip bone, her adrenal glands and cancerous legions on her spine in August of this year.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios