Meet Scottsdale, Ariz. resident, Joe Anglim currently one of 18 contestant in Survivor: Worlds Apart, which is the 30th season of the American CBS competitive reality television series.
Joe is easy to recognize, he is the dude with the lay back personality and curly hair.
You know, the artsy kind of wacky type. In fact, Joe is a Jewelry Designer and is also interested in metalworking, painting, drawing and welding. Joe is still young that’s why he describes his personal claim to fame to be “winning a state championship for basketball my senior year of high school. In college, I played indoor volleyball at Northern Arizona University.”
The 25-year-old is currently a member of the No Collar group.
The good-looking Joe, sure has lots of fans rooting for him but he reveals to be a big believer of Karma which can make him a week link with all the lying and manipulation going on.
Do you think he has a chance? Find him on Twitter here.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios