This is Trevor Engelson; film and t.v producer as well as L.A based manager; however, what is far more important about this guy is that he is the ex-husband of U.s actress Meghan Markle, who recently became engaged to Prince Harry.
Let’s see these interesting 10 facts about Trevor Engelson, that you all should know about.
- Trevor Jeo Engelson, was born October 23, 1976, in Great Neck, New York.
- Ms. Engelson, graduated from the University of Southern California.
- His first job as an executive producer came in 2006, in the film Zoom and Santa Baby.
- In 2007, he produced License to Web and All About Steve in 2009; followed by Remember Me in 2010.
- He is currently working on the t.v series Snowfall; next year he is producing three more shows, 13 Minutes, The After Party and Heathers
- He met Meghan Markle in 2004, who he dated for six years become becoming engaged.
- Trevor and Ms. Markle announced their engagement in 2010.
8. They tied the knot in front of 102 guests on August 16, 2011; at the Jamaica Inn in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
9. Sadly the marriage didn’t last and they split up in 2012.
10. Citing irreconcilable differences, Meghan and Trevor were divorced in on March 7, 2014.