Meet Jennifer Scavino; she is the wife of Dan Scavino, White House Director of Social Media and Assistant to the President. Jennifer’s husband has known President Trump since he was a teenager, at that time he was his caddie for a golf party at Briar Hall Country Club, later renamed Trump National Golf Club Westchester.
The first thing you need to know is that Mrs. Scavino, was born Jennifer Lynn Nathan on November 24, 1975; she is the daughter of Beverly and Alan Nathan.
Moreover, Jennifer and Nathan tied the knot on September 23, 2000, in Poughkeepsie, New York. They have two beautiful sons together; Ethan and Justin.
Furthermore, Jen Scavino a former Sales at Eli Lilly and Company, has suffered from chronic Lyme disease for over 14 years; her husband revealed on social media that he believes a tick bit his wife while she was gardening outside their home.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios