65-year-old TV writer & producer William “Bill” Haston Boulware is the husband of Crisis Management guru Judy Smith. His wife’s work is widely known as the inspiration for the hit TV show “Scandal.”
Reports say his wife is super busy as she is trying to fix the mess regarding the Sony leaked emails. TMZ says she is currently talking to Sony Pictures Chief Amy Pascal and trying to deal with the torrent of criticism in recent days.
We could say Sony is in good hands since Bills wife is on speed dial for some of the highest-profile celebrities, politicians, and corporations in the world, she really knows her stuff.
Bill and his wife, have two grown sons, Austin and Cody. He and his wife currently reside in Simi Valley, CA.
You can find his wife on Twitter here.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios