Jonah Hill Girlfriend
This pretty gal is Olivia Liv Millar, the current girlfriend of actor Jonah Hill, and judging from the recent pictures of Ms. Millar posted on several websites, she is not only pregnant with The wolf of Wall Street actor, but she is also engaged to the actor.
Jonah Hill Short Bio
Jonah Hill, a talented actor, comedian, and producer, has appeared in numerous films, including Superbad (2007), Moneyball (2011), for which he received an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor, The Wolf of Wall Street (2013), War Dogs (2016) and Mid90s (2018) and more recently You People, alongside Julia Louis-Dreyfus, David Duchovny, Eddie Murphy, and Nia Long. He also starred in the award-winning television series Maniac alongside Emma Stone.
He began his career as a stand-up comedian by performing at open mic nights during high school before becoming a writer on Saturday Night Live in 2004 at age 19. After writing for several years on various TV shows he made his acting debut playing Seth Grossman in 2006’s Accepted.
Since then he has become one of the most popular comedy actors working today both in film and TV with appearances on shows such as 30 Rock, Funny or Die Presents… and Eastbound & Down. In addition to acting, Jonah is also well known for producing films including Sausage Party from 2016, which grossed over $140 million worldwide against its reported budget of just $19 million making it one of the highest ROI films ever made.
In 2020 Hill served as executive producer and contributed voice work to Fantastic Mr Fox director Wes Anderson’s latest stop-motion movie Isle Of Dogs, which was nominated for Best Animated Feature Film at the 90th Academy Awards ceremony held that year.
Hill continues to appear regularly on the silver screen along with regular stints hosting SNL, where his tongue-in-cheek style often delights audiences across all ages groups alike while continuing to build upon what promises to be an everlasting comedic legacy cementing him further within Hollywood’s pantheon of great comics who have come before him.
- Olivia N. Millar born on September 14, 1996, is the daughter of former model Esme Marshall and designer Geoffrey Millar.
- She Has one half-sister model Raychel Roberts and two brothers, Trevor and Hayden Millar.
- In 2018, Olivia Millar and her sister Raychel Roberts are the founders of Chasseresse, the vintage clothing online store.
“I’ve been a model since I was young; I have worked as a photographer and a photographer’s assistant. I have even dabbled in styling and production, and I came to the conclusion that beautiful imagery was the thing that could set us apart,” Roberts says. Instagram shopping also eliminates the hassle that the vintage hunt can entail. Roberts sorts through racks and weeds out the musty pieces for you. “I’m never not finding stuff,” Raychel told Vogue Magazine
- Olivia Millar and Jonah Hill, first appeared together in public in August 2022, when they were spotted in Malibu, California.
- The Daily Mail, published photos of Olivia Millar wearing not only a stunning diamond ring but also a baby bump.
- Before Olivia, Jonah Hill dated British singer and actress Rita Ora, Brooke Glazer, Erin Galpern, and Isabelle McNally, Alana Haim, Gianna Santos, a KITH NYC head stylist/producer to whom he was even engaged to and more recently surfer Sarah Brady.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios