Comments

1. A great actor indeed. Soo sad. May his family take heart and his soul rest in peace.

2. Wanda Duynlap says:

Heather we are so very sorry for your hurendous loss. we haven’t miss any of the fast & furious film. Dad was an AWESOME actor. He is going to be DEEPLY MISSED…. I do hope in time you can heal’ you look just like your dad. GOOD LUCK IN LIFE………..

3. Maddie White says:

I am sorry about ur dad if we had a choose to bring him back we all would and love ur middle name

4. alex messick says:

this is a horrible thing paul was the best but now u can be the best for your father he wa a great person and an awesome movie star r.i.p paul walker we all will miss u

• melissa walker says:

that is right i love him and say he is my husband and im only 11 i feel bad for you that you had to go thru that

5. Natalie pryde says:

Such a wonderful person im still in shock over what has happened still finding it hard to watch any flim with him in with his beauiful smile and bright blue eyes the world will miss such a great actor , father , son . Brother and friend . R.I.P Paul heaven has got a angel x

6. Rudy Gomez Jr says:

I m sorry about your father he is the best actor of the fast and the furious he know of Brian Connor he the best of everything u can be actress. Too cuz Paul walker is your father he is the actor u can be the same and lots of honor and I wish I do see u and him. And have fun talking but he was was dead on nov 30 2013 I m pray for u and ur mom. And your family well I m always be around and safe you from dangerous on earth. Be careful ok have good day I will be pray for you I m honor you and your father ok

7. ali abid says:

I watched all your Fast and Furious movies Paul, hope you rest in peace Paul. My heart is with you family.

8. Meghan nolan says:

That Is so sad Vido of him

9. verina lewis says:

its so sad he was so handsome and was a actor indeed may he rest in peace

Trackbacks

1. […] actor Paul Walker, the people close to him are still struggle with the pain, his adorable daughter Meadow, girlfriend Jasmine and certainly his family. Ashlie and sister Amie Walker the lovely and beautiful […]