This handsome guy is Brandon Henschel; he is the husband of actress Melissa Schuman, the singer, and actress, famous for being a member of the music band Dream. Melissa recently claimed she was raped by former Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter, who denied her claims.
No doubt you don’t want to read about Melissa, therefore let us tell you 7 interesting facts about her handsome husband.
- The first thing you must know about this choreographer and dancer is that Brandon Nicholas Henschel was born on January 24, 1981; in Lakeside, California.
- Mostly, Brandon has been a backup dancer and choreographer known for his work with Britney Spears.
Kathleen Manafort Kathleen Manafort is the wife of political consultant and until today, the Chairman of the Trump Campaign, Paul Manafort. Manafort had been brought in to replace Lewandowski. His … [Read The Whole Story...]
- He helped celebrities like Tobey McGuire, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with their dancing scenes in Spider-Man 3 and Mr. & Mrs. Smith, respectively.
- In films, Brandon appeared in the Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas; Bring It On; The Country Bears; Gigli; Starsky and Hutch, 13 Going 30; Behind the Candelabra, and Ted 2.
- You have seen him in the t.v series True Blood, Viva Laughlin, 7th Heaven, Nikki, Days of Our Lives, Mulaney and Lip Sync Battle.
- Brandon and Melissa tied the knot on June 7, 2006, at Prado in Balboa Park in Cali. They spent their honeymoon in Hawaii.
- They have one child together; son Elin Elijah Henschel, who was born on July 18, 2010.