Emma Coronel Guzman- Joaquin El Chapo Guzman’s Wife

Welcome to DailyEntertainmentNews.com We feed the hunger for pop culture content, covering Entertainment and celebrity breaking News, Hollywood Rumors, gossip, fashion, sports, wags, celebs photos, videos, wikis and bios.

Joaquin Chapo Guzman wife Emma Coronel Guzman

A few days ago we told you about the ex wives, lovers and children of The world’s most wanted drug lord Joaquin El Chapo Guzman (If you missed that read it here) who was captured on Saturday at a resort in Culiacan, and his current wife Emma Coronel Guzman was with him or at least that was the rumor we heard. Wouldn’t you like to know about this beautiful woman?

Emma Coronel Aispuro, 24, was born in November, 1989 in California to cattleman Ines Coronel Barreras and his wife Blanca Estela Aispuro Aispuro; met Joaquin El Chapo Guzman at a party organized by her father in 2006, Nacho Coronel became El Chapo’s partner , he was added to the Office of Foreign Assets Control list in 2012, he was arrested in the city of Agua Prieta, Sonora, Mexico in May, 2013, along Emma’s brother Omar Coronel Aispuro.

Ines coronel Barrera Emma Coronel father pictures

Many members of Emma Coronel’s family had had strong ties to drug cartel in Mexico, for starters her uncle Ignacio “Nacho”Coronel was 54 when he was killed on July 29, 2010 during a shootout with the Mexican Army, Nacho Coronel who was also known as El Coronel, King Of Crystal and Ignacio Valdes Urrutia was s responsible for moving multi-ton quantities of cocaine via fishing vessels from Colombia to Mexico and on to the United States state of Texas and Arizona during the early 2000s.

nacho coronel

Other family Members currently serving time in jail are Ernesto Coronel Peña, Juan Jaime Coronel, Juan Ernesto Coronel Herrera, and Gael Carbel Aldana who were arrested in 2010, also arrested was “El Changel” real name Jose Angel Coronel Carrasco, Nacho’s cousin who replaced him as leader of La Corona Cartel after his death.

5’7” Emma Coronel from Angostura competed for the 2007 Great Coffee and Guava Festival on November 20, 2006; they were require to organized events to win votes, Emma had an advantage over the other contestants, her boyfriend was Joaquin Guzman, who on January 6th hosted a party for Emma to win sympathizers.

He was a fugitive after escaping for prison on January 19, 2001, the party was packed with hundred of Guzman’ men carrying heavy artillery, El Chapo paid $5M to the local city council to stay out of his way while he was at the party in Sierra Madre Occidental the town where marijuana is cultivated in 80% of their land while the remaining drug 20% contained corn and beans.

The party served its purpose and Emma was crowned queen, though her reign did not last long, because in November, 2007 she married Joaquin Chapo Guzman in Canelas, Durango.

In February, 2011 Emma found out she was expecting her first child with El Chapo, to her surprise it was a baby but babies, she was expecting twins.

Because she holds a US citizenship, Emma Coronel fled to the United States  in July, she gave  birth to her twin girls at the Antelope Valley Hospital in Lancaster  on July 15, 2011, the girls were born at 3:50 and 3:51 p.m. Emma Coronel’s name was in the girls birth certificate, but the name of their father was left blank. Emma returned to Mexico after she was allow to travel with her newborn babies.

For the past two years since the news of the birth of the Guzman Twins, Emma Coronel has managed to stay outside the public eye, that doesn’t necessarily means she didn’t see her husband, she did as many times as he asked her to come to him,

Earlier reports claimed Emma Coronel was with him in a condominium in Mazatlan, a beach resort town on Mexico’s Pacific Coast where he was arrested,  but we learn later that it wasn’t Emma who was with El Chapo, but a man identified as Carlos Manuel Hoo Ramirez.

Emma Coronel Joaquin Chapo Guzman third wife-picEmma Coronel Joaquin Chapo Guzman third wife-picsEmma Coronel Joaquin Chapo Guzman third wife-pictureEmma Coronel Joaquin Chapo Guzman third wife photos

Many websites confuse Emma Coronel with Miss Sinaloa 2008 Laura Zuniga.

Laura Zuniga picLaura Zuniga picsLaura Zuniga photo

Who was dating Ángel Orlando García Urquiza, apparently a high-ranking leader of the Juárez Cartel when she was arrested in Zapopan, Jalisco, along with seven men who allegedly carried US$53,000 in cash, two AR-15 rifles, three handguns, 633 cartridges of different calibers, and 16 cellphones on December 22, 2008.

Laura Zuniga arrest photoLaura Zuniga arrest picÁngel Orlando García Urquiza Laura ZunigaLaura Zuniga released photo

She was sentenced to 40 days in jail, but was released on January 30, 2009 after the judge found no evidence that tied her to any criminal activity, she  made her comeback to modeling in 2010.

Weight Loss Supplement and Appetite Suppressant

More Breaking News:

Speak Your Mind

*