Meet Stephanie Carter, the lovely wife of U.S. defense Secretary Ashton Carter.
Stephanie’s hubby is the new U.S defense Secretary and during the press conference following his swearing-in, something odd took place.
The former associate at Alex. Brown & Sons Capital Markets, is active on social media and says on her Tweeter feed, “vc marketer, wife of ash, mother of a poodle, love fashion & food & workouts that keep me in a size 2”
According to her Capital Partner page bio, she first joined ABS on the administrative side of the business. From 1997 to 1999, Stephanie was part of Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown’s Venture Capital Services Group in the Equity Capital Markets division.
What do you think of Biden’s awkward move on Stephanie?
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios