Meet Keven Udergaro; is the boyfriend and soon-to-be husband of tv presenter and book author Maria Menounos. The stunning American/ Greek t.v host who until this day was working for E! News, announced she was stepping down amid her recovery from a brain tumor; she was initially diagnosed in February, just six months after she revealed her dear mother Litsa, is battling Stage 4 brain cancer.
Here are some interesting facts about her boyfriend, who has been her rock during this difficult time.
The first thing you need to know is that Maria and Keven a television producer since 1998.
- Keven Udergaro is a screenwriter/director NY times best selling author, producer, the creator of afterbuzztv.com, and former head writer for MTV’s Single Out.
- He met Maria when she was 17, started dating three years later; the year to be exact was 1988, not 2011 like some sources once suggested.
- Keven was the director of the 2007 independent film “In the Land of Merry Misfits” which Maria produced while she attended Emerson College.
- Mr. Undergaro was, in addition, the producer of the 2006 films Longtime Listener, Fwiends.com, two years later worked on Operation Shock and Awe…some. Subsequently, in 2011, Adventure of Serial Buddies and The Elders, Losing Lebron a year later.
- He is also the author of “the EveryGirl Guide to Life”, founder of the charity “Take Action Hollywood” and an indy filmmaker, directing films that have played nearly all the major US festivals.
- Keven asked his beautiful girlfriend to marry him on March 9, 2016; while Maria was on the Howard Stern’s show to promote her new cookbook The EveryGirl’s Guide to Cooking.Howard invited Keven to joined them, he did more than joined them, he asked Maria to marry him before dropping to one knee and pulling out a beautiful Jean Dousset diamond ring with 220 diamonds. This is how the engagement went.
- He took the opportunity after Howard invited him to join them, he popped the question with a beautiful Jean Dousset diamond ring with 220 diamonds.
“Literally like the last 17 or 18 years of us fighting [to be] together, and me defending her as best I could…it reminds me just how much I do love you.”
“And although I said that this isn’t a proposal, I want to ask you something. Would you make me the happiest man on earth and would you marry me?”
“Are you friggin’ kidding me right now? Is this a joke?”
“It’s not a joke. This I wouldn’t joke about. I love you so much and this show’s meant so much to both of us…Why not make it official now? Will you honey? Will you accept?”
Maria happily answered: ‘Yes, yes, yes! Oh, my gosh! Of course! I can’t believe this is happening!”
You can follow Keven Udergaro him on Twitter here.