Meet the handsome and talented Alan Bersten; the new professional dancer of ABC’s television show Dancing With The Stars. Alan has been a troupe member of DWTS for a couple of seasons, as a matter of fact since Season 20; he has been a backup for both fellow dancers Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Mark Ballas, but it was until the show’s season 25th that Alan got his opportunity as a pro dancer, his partner is the lovely Debbie Gibson.
Check out these interesting facts Alan Bersten that all of you must know about!
- Alan Vlad Bersten was born on May 26, 1994, in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
- He is one of three children born to Russian parents Alex and Raisa Bersten, both age 50.
- Alan has two older siblings, sister Melani, 24, and brother Gene, 27, both dancers.
- Alan who said is extremely superstitious has been dancing he was seven.
- He was 16, when he accidentally drove his car into his front door.
- Bersten attended the University of Minnesota.
- He first auditioned for the 10th season of So You Think You Can Dance, alongside big brother Gene. Alan was eliminated on August 6th.
- He partnered with Paige VanZant when Mark Ballas was recovering from a back injury on Season 22.
- From week 2 to week 5 of the show’s season 24, Alan partnered with Glee Star Heather Morris, after Maks Chmerkovskiy suffered a calf injury.
- Alan had his first kiss when he was 9, he previously dated Hayley Erbert (Derek Hough’s GF), however, he doesn’t have a girlfriend right now.
Follow Alan on Twitter here
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios