Meet Viveca Paulin; this lovely gal is the loving and amazing wife of actor Will Ferrell. Some people think of Will as Chad Smith lookalike, Smith is the drummer of the rock back Red Hot Chili Peppers. But we are here to tell you 5 interesting facts about Viveca, so let’s get started!
- Gorgeous Viveca Birgitta Paulin was born April 24, 1969, in Askim, Gothenburg Municipality, Sweden. She attended Pomona College, graduating in 1991 with a Bachelor of Arts in Art History.
- Before she has appeared in several small parts in both film and television, including A Night at the Roxbury; Viveca worked as an independent auctioneer and became an experienced art auctioneer who has presided over numerous benefit auctions in the last 15 years. She has also worked alongside her husband, she played the character Dawn, the wife of Will Ferrell’s rock ‘n’ roll character.The Swedish actress, producer and Ferrell go way back at least for two decades, the met in an acting class in 1994.
- Viveca tied the knot to the comedic actor in August 2000. Mrs. Ferrell is the proud mom of three small boys; Magnus Paulin Ferrell, born March 7, 2004; Mattias Paulin Ferrell, born December 30, 2006, and Axel Paulin Ferrell, born January 23, 2010.
- She is an active member of the Los Angeles art community. She is a leading independent auctioneer with over fifteen years of experience for clients including Bonhams and Butterfields, Los Angeles Modern Auctions, and Santa Monica Auctions.
- The brainy stunner currently serves as a design and fine art auctioneer at Los Angeles Modern Auctions. A patron of the arts, she serves on the board of overseers at the Hammer and the board of trustees at LACMA, where she is also the chair of the contemporary friend’s acquisitions group. According to her profile, she loves playing tennis year-round in LA.
Image already added