This is Leona Strampel; wife of former MSU dean William Strampel, he was the dean of the osteopathic medical school at Michigan State University and responsible for supervising Larry Nassar while he was a doctor at MSU.
Having said that and that he told a group of students and administrators that he did not believe Nassar’s accusers in 2016, you can imagine what is coming, right? Yes, this 70-year-old is too facing charges of his own.
Mrs. Strampel formerly known as Leona Jean Sather was born on November 4, 1949; she is one of three children born to Einar and Helene (nee. Vokkers) Sather; also proud parents of her brothers Jerry and Kenneth, who was 58 when he died in March 2009.
William and Leona Strampel have three grown children; Jill, 50, Heather, 49, and Hailey, 46.
Image already added
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios