This lovely lady is Roxana Girand; she is the new girlfriend of former disgraced New York Governor Eliot Spitzer. He previously dated Lis Smith, the spokesperson for Bill de Blasio; Spitzer once married to Silda Wall, mother of his three daughters Elyssa, Sarabeth, and Jenna.
Their 16-year marriage ended in 2013, five year after he was involved in a prostitution scandal that eventually led to his resignation on March 17, 2008.
With that said, and because there is no need to talk about Spitzer; allow us to tell you these interesting 5 facts about his new girlfriend.
- 46-year-old Roxanna was born on July 06, 1971.
- Formerly known as Roxana Alvarez and Roxana Quijano.
- She is the President and CEO of Sebastian Capital; before that, she was a Real Estate Salesperson for Murray Hill Properties
- She was the representative of the purchased and leasing of the townhouse that once belonged to Elizabeth Taylor and Mike Todd, eventually purchased for $15 million by Mexican telecom tycoon Carlos Slim, in 2015.
- Roxana and Spitzer made their first public appearance in July 2017.