Guilherme Vasconcelos is another Mixed Martial Arts fighter, who has fallen in Demi Lovato’s charms. The Body Say singer recently split up with MMA fighter Luke Rockhold, with whom she first started dating last summer, but it was until November that they went public with their relationship.
Luke still has one photo of him with his former flame Demi on Instagram and Demi’s new flame has in addition to several photos of her, one posing with Rockhold.
This is not the first time Demi and Guilherme ‘Bomba’ Vasconcelos have been linked, last July, it was also rumored these two had become an item, but the reports were denied.
Here are 5 interesting facts about Guilherme ‘Bomba’ Vasconcelos, you must definitely know about.
- Guilherme Vasconcelos was born in Belo Horizonte, Brazil on March 23, 1986.
- Stands at 6’0″ (182.88cm) and weights 170 lbs. (77.11kg).
- He competes in the welterweight division; so far holds a record of 8 wins, 3 losses.
- He made his debut with the UFC at UFC 175- Weidman vs. Machida in July 2014; he lost to Luke Zachrich by unanimous decision in the third round.
- His most recent fight was at Bellator 157- Dynamite 2 on June 24, 2016; he defeated Jordan Dowdy in the first round by submission (rear naked choke).
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios