21-year-old Bobbi Kristina, the only daughter of Whitney Houston will be taken off life support tomorrow, on the same day her famous mother died three years ago. As family members, friends and fans prepare to say their last goodbyes, Nick Gordon is the target of a police investigation.
Let’s find out more about him below.
1. Nickolas Gordon was brought up as Bobbi Kristina’s brother.
Nick and Bobbi Kristina were brought up as brother and sister after Whitney Houston took Gordon in when he was 12, after learning his mother couldn’t care for him anymore.
2. He’s not Whitney Houston’s legal son.
Although Whitney raised him as her own son at her home outside Atlanta, she never legally adopted him.
3. Nick and Bobbi Kristina got engaged after Whitney Houston’s death.
The couple first announced they were engaged in October 2012. The couple received many negative critics saying their relationship was incestuous but they said “critic can say whatever they want to.”
4. Nick secretly married Bobbi Kristina.
In 2013 they announced via social media they had gotten married, and Bobbi Kristina posted photos of their ‘wedding rings’ on Twitter.
5. Gordon felt like the real son of Whitney Houston.
After Whitney’s death Gordon made comments in which he recalled calling Whitney “mom.” He claimed “She [Whitney] just treated me like she gave birth to me. She treated me like a son.”
6. Gordon is in the Tech business.
He is a partner in a tech company and still lives in the Houston family home outside Atlanta.
7. Whitney Houston’s mother, Cissy Houston didn’t like Nick Gordon.
Following her daughter’s death, Cissy Houston tried to boot him out because she believed he’s a bad influence on Bobbi Kristina.
8. Nick Gordon wanted the same treatment as Bobbi Kristina.
It has been revealed the couple pulled off their reality TV show because he wasn’t offer the same deal as Bobbi Kristina.
9. Nick promised to always take care of Bobbi Kristina.
He told Extra during an interview: “She made me promise several times to look after Krissy…and Mom, I will never, ever, ever break that promise.”
10. He and Bobbi Kristina are not married.
According to Bobbi Brown, his daughter and Nick Gordon never tied the knot!
In recent reports it has been revealed the couple fight a lot and after injuries were found on Bobbi Kristina’s body, following her hospitalization police are looking into all events that led her to end up in a bathtub.
Find Nick on Twitter here.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios