Lizz Sadler Magasiva
Lizz Sadler Magasiva aka Lizz Magasiva was the wife of actor Pua Magasiva; her husband who passed away at the age of 38 on May 11, 2019, became known for his roles as nurse Vinnie Kruse- Miller on the New Zealand soap opera Shortland Street and the red ranger on Power Rangers Ninja Storm.
According to media, Pua’s body was found inside his home in Wellington.
Pua married twice; in 2012, married Kourtney, mother of his daughter Jasmine; they divorced in 2015. Subsequently, in 2018, he married Lizz Victoria Ann Sadler, now Lizz Magasiva.
Lizz was born in Auckland, New Zealand. She graduated at the University of Auckland in September 2017. She works as a professor
Like Pua, Lizz has an adorable daughter Lay, from a previous marriage to Scott Thomson.
Lizz and Pua tied the knot on April 14, 2018.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios