This gorgeous woman is Amanda Anka; she is Jason Bateman’s amazing wife, she has one famous last name indeed, her father is the legendary singer Paul Anka, her momma is former fashion model Anne De Zoghed, who was Mr. Anka first wife.
- Jason’s wife Amanda, is one of the children born to singer Paul Anka and first wife Anne (1963-2001), her mom is of Lebanese, English, French, Dutch, and Greek descent. Amanda was born December 10, 1968, in New York. She has five siblings; older sisters, Amelia, Anthea and Alicia; and younger siblings Alexandra and Ethan born from her dad’s second marriage to Anna Aberg.
Lisa Collins Meet Mrs. Lisa Collins; she is the lovely wife of Republican politician Doug Collins, former United States Navy chaplain, a former state representative in the Georgia House of … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Jason and Amanda met when they were both 18, and tied the knot on July 3, 2001. Together they have two daughters; Francesca Nora born in October 2006, and Maple Sylvie born on February 10, 2012.
- Also an actress, Mrs. Anka has been in over a dozen films and t.v series, like Buffy the Vampire Slayer in 1992; Beverly Hills in 2010; Taxi, in 2004 and appeared alongside Jason in his film Bad Words.
- Amanda considered calling it quits on her marriage due to Jason’s drug/alcohol abuse and hard partying.
- She accused hotelier Andre Balazs who dated Chelsea Handler of groping her in November 2014, at a dinner party at the Chiltern Firehouse. Amanda told Jason when it happened and he confronted Balazs.
Mr. Bateman confronted the hotel owner, spitting gum in Mr. Balazs’s face. The Batemans hastily left the hotel, waving as they waded through paparazzi as if nothing had happened.
Image already added