Ready to heat things up? The season’s sunny days and balmy nights have us in the mood for bright, bold style. Channel the colors (turquoise, tangerine, fuchsia) and prints (hothouse florals, leopard spots) of paradise in everything from sheer silk pareos and jersey maxis to strapless sundresses and peasant blouses. This Spring, think vibrant cork wedges, animal-studded bangles, striped paper cloth fedoras, and tortoiseshell shades! Doesn’t it sound eatable!!
Tropical print paradise is all around us this season, so what are you waiting for! Get geared up with some of this basic wardrobe choices!
Its time to ditch the country for a more botany straight from the tropics kind of look! You will never feel more in touch with your femininity!
1. First we have the woven dress, graphic print throughout, elasticized waist, tiered panels with ruffle trim at skirt.
2. Rose Silk Scarf
3. Havana Silk Floral Tunic
4. Semi Sheer Sleeveless woven top
5. Floral printed strapless dress.
6. Snake embossed leather pump
7. Belted Silk Print Dress
8. Spring Floral Flip Flop
9. Green Spiked Hoop Earrings
10. Graphic print one shoulder dress.
Don’t you just love them all!!!
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios