Here are some great, easy recipes for a delicious Thanksgiving Feast!
1. Herb Roasted Chicken Breast
By using a 6-7 pound turkey breast you can save hours of cooking time. Ina Garten’s recipe is a guarantee of moist juicy turkey in less than half the time!
If this looks good to you, follow the link for complete directions here
2. Baked mashed potatoes with grated parmesan and bread crumbs
Freshly grated Parmesan and mozzarella cheese are the key to Giada’s twist on classic mashed potatoes. Once you try them you’ll want to do mashed potatoes like this always! You can make it 6 hours ahead, and allow 20 minutes for baking.
Want to try this yummy dish? Follow the link here
3. Apple and Onion Stuffing Muffins
Rachel Ray dresses up store bought stuffing mix with apples and onions in this great recipe and bakes portions in a muffin pan. Everyone gets crispy bites!
What a fabulous idea. Follow the link for this easy recipe here
4. Roasted buttenut Squash Salad with cider vinaigrette
For a salad full of flavors, Ina serves roasted butternut squash with baby arugula and shavings of Parmesan cheese.
This will go great with any meal. To make it follow the link here
And finally dessert!
The Ultimate Cheesecake
Who can resist this? The great thing is that you can make it a day ahead and just take out of the fridge. Tyler’s classic cheesecake has a graham cracker crust and a filling to die for!
To make this fantastic dessert follow the link here
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!!
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios