Karen McKay will be among the crowd who will cheering 15 contestants who are taking part in this 11th season Strictly Come Dancing programme, who also embrace BBC Breakfast presenter Susanna Reid, singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Countdown maths boffin Rachel Riley.
Ashley, who already has a two-year-old son with his spouse Karen McKay, said he had been pondering what to do for a bit.
From the beginning we’ve thought about this – I assumed contractually I’d be here and if you’re here, you’re here so I don’t know. I work with the producers here and my producer and see how it happens, but fingers crossed it comes early or late, or just not on the night.
Karen McKay has been married to Ashley since 2004 to the present. These two got engaged to fiancée Karen McKay as of September 2011.
You can check Karen’s twitter here.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios