Tessa Kelley aka Tessa Brennaman, is the young ex-wife of Devin Patrick Kelley, the 26-year-old gunman who opened fire at First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, killing 24 people. According to his Linkedin profile, Kelley described himself as serving in the U.S Air Force. He killed himself.
- The first thing you must know is that Devin Patrick Kelley’s wife Tessa was born Tessa Kaylynn Loge on October 16, 1992, in El Paso, Texas.
- Second is that she is one of the children born to Therron Loge; also the proud father of Tessa’s brother Zachary Alexander and three older sisters, including sister Cassaundra who also served in the U.S Air Force.
- The third point, Mrs. Kelley studied Criminal justice at the University of Phoenix.
- The fourth fact is that Tessa and Devin Kelley, tied the knot on April 12, 2011, in Comal County, Texas.
- Finally, Devin and Tessa Kelley divorced in 2012, he was court-martialed and convicted of domestic violence at Holloman AFB in Alamogordo, New Mexico.
- Tessa who spoke to Inside Edition, said Kelley kicked and pulled her hair. He also pleaded guilty to fracturing Tessa’s son after hitting his head and body.
“He just had a lot of demons or hatred inside of him,” Brennaman told “Inside Edition.” “He had a gun in his holster right here, and he took that gun out and he put it to my temple and he told me, ‘Do you want to die? Do you want to die?’”
- Tessa now known as Tessa Brennaman is dating US Army soldier Michael Roberts. Devin Kelley also remarry Danielle Shields