Selena Chu-Hensel is the wife of Dr. Bruce Hensel; Emmy award-winning physician and former NBC medical correspondent. He co-founded drKoop, the internet health site and has the director of the t.v. movie documentary Beyond the Opposite ***.
In addition to that, Dr. Hensel is a book author with some acting experience; starred as Dr. Helrich in the television series Capitol in 1982; played Dr. Riosenblatt in the 1987 film Death Wish 4: The Crackdown and played a newscaster on the 2010 low budget movie Radio Free Albemuth.
As noted, Dr. Hensel is married, his wife is dr Bruce, Selena Chu-Hensel, they tied the knot on June 6, 2015.
Mrs. Chu Hensel was born in Taipei, Taiwan, in China. She resides in Los Angeles and is the CEO of her soaps business, Selena Chu Soaps.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios