Alexander Naessens; is the husband of Ann-Laure Decadt, the Belgian mother of two who was among the 8 people killed when 29-year-old truck driver Sayfullo Saipov, mowed down a rented Home Depot truck, into Anne-Laure and other innocent people riding bicycles near Ground Zero in Manhattan.
Alexander Naessens, said his wife since 2012, mother of his two sons ages three and three-months-old; was in New York with her mother and two sisters. She planned to fly home this weekend. He added that someone from Lower Manhattan Hospital called him to inform him of his wife’s passing on Tuesday night in Belgium.
Mr. Naessens, graduated in 1995, from Vrije Basissxchgoool Rollegem-Kapelle; subsequently in 2001, from the Klein Seminarie Roeselare in Belgium; finally in 2006 from Hoger Instituut voor Vertalers en Tolken, in Antwerpen, Belgium.
More Stories for you
The Richest Celebrities In The World
- Dan Newlin Net Worth
- Bob Weir Net Worth
- Rapper Ohgeesy’s Net Worth
- Liquor Brands Own by Celebrities
- More Celebrity Net Worth
Most popular Bios
- Pam Baker Cocker: Singer Joe Cocker’s Wife
- Melinda Trucks Allman Brothers Butch Trucks’ Wife
- Adam West’s Wife Marcelle Tagand Lear
- Armstead Edwards: Patti LaBelle’s Ex- Husband
- Singer Sade’s Boyfriend Ian Watts
- More Bios