Greg, Gary and Steven Alexander- Travis Alexander’ brothers!

travis alexander brothers bio

Have you been following Jodie Arias’ taking the stand on what it could end on her getting the death penalty??? Well let me refresh your memory, her trial began on February 2, 2013 with her changing several times her story until on February 6 she finally testified she killed in self defense her ex-Travis Alexander, a triumph for the Travis’ family? Or the perfect alibi for Jodie?

Alexander’s memory has been represented by his family, he had three brothers and four sisters, brothers Greg, Gary and Steven Alexander have been day in and day out in court room witnessing Jodie’s side of events.

Steven Alexander has said:

“It makes me sick because I know her true side,” he told ABC News. “And I ask people to please not buy into this sweet innocent personality that she puts on.”

And you can read “Team Travis” on his Facebook cover.

Steven’s hometown is Rubidoux California he also attended Rubidoux High where he graduated from in 2004. He then went to college at Penn Foster and got a bachelor of applied science in criminal justice. What are the odds huh!

ateven alexander-travissteven alexander-travissteven alexander-travis alexander

Dennis Gregory Alexander 41-year-old, born June 01, 1971 has had some encounters with the law himself when in March 2002 lied about his identity saying he was actually Travis Alexander, he received 3 years probation for that.

Dennis currently resides in California, he attended Nueva Vista High school in Riverside California and works at Independent Consultant with Princess House Productions. We can see for the pictures he is a family man now and recently got married to Renee Alexander.

greg alexander-picsgreg alexander-travisgreg alexander-wedding

Brother Gary Alexander is in a relationship with Connie as we can see on their Facebook profile. They are all hoping for justice on Travis’s case!

gary alexander-travisgary alexandertravis alexander brothers  picTravis Alexander family

Travis’ best friend Chris Hughes has followed the trial from home but he has very strong feeling related to the memory of his friend saying:

“I believe she should be in prison for the rest of her life”

The family is not interested about commenting on his brother’s sex life and the devious image Arias has tried to paint in the eyes of the jury; Hughes said;

stupefied by her…they are devastated by the lies and her assault on his character and all her unsubstantiated stories,” he said. “It’s just the lies..to hear her kill him over and over and over again.”

This family is surely sticking together and are not going anywhere until they see the end of Jodi Arias, it sure has been emotionally draining for them but unfortunately it has taken a financial tool as well, trying not to miss a moment on that court room.

They have tapped out their savings, are living on credit cards and one family member lost out on a job promotion because of the time spent at the trial

Can you imagine how hard it must be for them after all this time since their brother was killed back in 2008 and not to be there, not to make that last effort for the memory of their own blood or even worse to relive that awful picture on how Travis was killed and now having to put up with Jodie’s lack of memory and lack of mental activity at this point!

It sure must be unreal having to hear all this stories about their brother seeing Jodi every day and seeing she doesn’t show any remorse on such a horrific event and her bizarre behavior!

Luckily for them Travis’ friend created www.TravisAlexanderFund.com to give them a hand as the trial goes on..they are on day 35 today! One family member even lost a job because of the time spent at court.

He said they never asked for help and were surprised by the help. He said the support has been inspiring with complete strangers donating. “There’s a lot of people who never met Travis that love him,” Hughes said.

Related Stories:

Tanisha Sorrenson- Travis Alexander sister

Samantha A;Alexander- Travis Alexander Sister

Comments

1. Joanna Frandsen says:

First i want to say I am so happy that there is a website for Travis. I have been following this trial since day one as i would also like to see that sick, individual get what she deserves. (Putting it nicely) I am coming to you guys with an open heart and eyes full of tears. I know it sounds crazy but i pray to the Lord to let Travis know how sorry i am for what was done to him. I wish she was never introduced to him or to anyone in this world because no one deserves to live with these types of intentions. I wish i would have had the honor to of met Travis. And his family. Seriously, you guys keep in mind that if it is not here on this earth…YOU KNOW justice will be served one day. As a fellow Mormon coming from Sarasota, Fl. I love you all. Take care and remember, We will all be with Travis again someday.

2. I know it has been hard hearing Travis being trashed by Arias, but the majority of people don’t believe her lies about him no matter how many times she tells them. To me it just shows what a disgusting person she is. I never knew Travis, but through his friends I don’t believe a word she has said. She is a proven list, so what she says has no value. Sure Travis wasn’t an angel but none of us are, but he didn’t do anything to deserve to be killed. Arias, however has crossed the line, way over the line and in her case I feel the death penalty is appropriate. She’s asked for it, I hope she gets her request. Be careful what you ask for!

3. I have shed many tears watching this trial. I never believed a word that the thing spoke about her true colors were always on display.
    My heart breaks for Steven and all the other siblings. The darkness will end when this trial is over and I am praying for all of Travis family you seem to be so strong and love each other so much and I can see the greatness that was i Travis thru his family and friends

God Bless you all

4. Laura Booth says:

I would love to write Steven Alexanders family to offer words of encouragement. Does anyone know
    his address or what city he is living in. Like everyone else I want so much to give them my heartfelt
    sympathies. I could see and hear from the courtroom the pain he is in. Please email [email protected] with any ideas.

5. Nana Ann says:

@Laura Booth you might be able to establish contact indirectly through the Facebook “Justice4Travis” This has been a site quite active in supporting the Alexander family and providing donations to the family through it’s membership & thousands of readers unlike the Arias family who, like the Anthony family, gets some form of assistance through the shyster that runs the websites: jodiariasisinnocent, caseyanthonyisinnocent!

6. Gloria Sanchez says:

I have been following this case for quite awhile. I think she should get life as well. Let her rot away in a small cell and eat prison food. When she went to jail her face looked pudgy. She is evil. The Alexander brothers and sisters are well dressed, well spoken and very attractive something Jodie is not. She has been described as beautiful something I don’t see. She was blonde, bottle blonde. Beautiful she is not. She really should worry about her soul.

7. Teresa Nibert says:

Dear Alexander family, I am so sorry for your loss. I believe that if you take your brothers affirmation and plans for the future and make them your own, you each can be living memorials to your beautiful brother. It would please him and make him very proud. I have grown to love and be concerned for total strangers (your family) out of this horrific, senseless murder. maybe with alot more time to heal I pray that each and every one of you will be ok. I hope Steven reads this and does become somehow stronger through his brothers plan. I worry for him most.

8. elma remando says:

to the family of travis alexander. i have grown to love travis since i started watching the trial, i feel bad for the family, i never believed any of jodi’s lies, and how she’s trying to trash travis and make him out to be a abuser , she’s such a liar , makes people that are in a domestic abusive relationship feel just terrible . she needs to be stopped with the defense saying she was only defending herself . and i’m angry because the judge let her bring in that tee shirt survivor , that was such a slap in the face to the family. i hope and pray, the 2nd go around she get’s the dp, if not lwop with no appeals, the least the jury can do, for travis and his family. i hope and pray steven and the whole family get some help , and justice first, then maybe then can at least feel abit better. love and prayers coming your way alexander family. travis supporter from saskatoon, sask canada. <3

9. deedee parkhurst says:

myheart is withyour family, i know thefeeling of loss of a siling, and yours is many times worse for yu.i feel with you all

10. My prayers are always there for the Alexander family but please understand that I am hurt that none of you Alexander kids will not except my friendship on Face book. I am supportive to you kids in the family & will be there for you no matter what, but please understand I would like to be your friend on Face book.I feel your ignorance but want to believe you are as friendly like the lord above.I have tried contacting Steven Alexander but his profile below ‘Speak your mind’ is inactive at this time.

11. Austin Hansch says:

I bet travis was an amazing guy. I am supporting alexander family 100 percent. JUSTIC 4 TRAVIS.