You all know Robb Derringer, he is an actor known for his role on General Hospital and most importantly is that he will be the loving husband of choreographer Carrie Ann Inaba, the senior judge at Dancin With The Stars. Or maybe these two might not get to say I Do, would they?
Check out these 10 interesting facts about Robb.
- He was born Robbie Warren Derringer on July 6, 1967, in Palo Alto, Cali.
- Graduated from UCLA School of Theater, Film, and Television with a Bachelors of Arts degree.
- In addition to acting, Derringer is a member of the Pacific Resident Theater.
- He started acting in 1996, in the t.v show Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.
- Made his big screen debut as Halo 2 in the 1997 film Airforce One.
- Appeared in 18 episodes of General Hospital as Kyle Sloane.
- He starred as Andrew Emery a controversial character on Beverly Hills 90210 in 1999.
- Furthermore, appeared in How I Met Your Mother, Cold Case, CSI, All My Children, Melrose Place, etc.
- He started dating Carrie Ann in 2016.
- He asked her to marry him on August 15, 2016.
According to recent reports, Carrie Ann and Robb called off their engagement; People Magazine Carrie Ann was recently seen without her engagement ring in Hawaii where the DWTS judge hosted an event with Olympic figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi. Inaba took a special someone to come with her to Hawaii; however, it was not Derringer, but his mother.
The rumors about the split began following two cryptic messages posted by her on Instagram.