Meet the handsome and talented Alan Bersten; the new professional dancer of ABC’s television show Dancing With The Stars. Alan has been a troupe member of DWTS for a couple of seasons, as a matter of fact since Season 20; he has been a backup for both fellow dancers Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Mark Ballas, but it was until the show’s season 25th that Alan got his opportunity as a pro dancer, his partner is the lovely Debbie Gibson.
Check out these interesting facts Alan Bersten that all of you must know about!
- Alan Vlad Bersten was born on May 26, 1994, in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
- He is one of three children born to Russian parents Alex and Raisa Bersten, both age 50.
- Alan has two older siblings, sister Melani, 24, and brother Gene, 27, both dancers.
Kathleen Manafort Kathleen Manafort is the wife of political consultant and until today, the Chairman of the Trump Campaign, Paul Manafort. Manafort had been brought in to replace Lewandowski. His … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Alan who said is extremely superstitious has been dancing he was seven.
- He was 16, when he accidentally drove his car into his front door.
- Bersten attended the University of Minnesota.
- He first auditioned for the 10th season of So You Think You Can Dance, alongside big brother Gene. Alan was eliminated on August 6th.
- He partnered with Paige VanZant when Mark Ballas was recovering from a back injury on Season 22.
- From week 2 to week 5 of the show’s season 24, Alan partnered with Glee Star Heather Morris, after Maks Chmerkovskiy suffered a calf injury.
- Alan had his first kiss when he was 9, he previously dated Hayley Erbert (Derek Hough’s GF), however, he doesn’t have a girlfriend right now.
Follow Alan on Twitter here