Did you hear about 60-year-old former democratic former Senator Johnny Reid better known as “John” Edwards’ latest love interest?
Let’s meet new gal pal, Danielle King, the much younger love interest of former two-time presidential candidate John Edwards. The New York Daily News reports, the two stopped at Panzanella in Charlotte, NC, an Italian spot, where they donned laid-back attire and broke bread.
Elizabeth Morgan Anderson Elizabeth Morgan Anderson also known as Elizabeth Anderson is the second wife of Harry Anderson; her husband became famous for his role as Judge Harry Stone in the television series Night Court. Harry was 65, when he passed … [Read The Whole Story...]
King clearly looks much younger that her alleged boyfriend and she certainly is not from his close circles so what’s the deal with this new woman spending some quality time with the public political figure, former husband and father?? Here are 10 facts we can tell you about her so far.
1. Danielle King is 35-year-old. Meaning she is 25-years his junior.
2. She is a single mom. Danielle has a kid of her own, a son named Austin.
3. Reports say the couple got close bonding over their kids. Danielle King is said to have gotten close to John Edwards and his two young children and has become a fixture at the family’s home.
4. Initial reports say King has been dating Edwards since he split from Rielle Hunter, with whom he fathered a child while running for President in 2008. So they have been dating for about a year.
5. She serves as nanny for Edwards’ young children. Sources close to the pair told the UK’s Daily Mail that Danielle, watches the kids when John goes out of town.
6. She has become a mother figure for his children. Danielle spends much of her time with his children so John’s 13-year-old son Jack chose Danielle as the topic of a school essay! According to The new Enquirer Edwards’ son, Jack, wrote an essay for school about King and called her his “hero” in a Facebook post.
7. She and his children get along great. Danielle returned the favor to Jack by posting a picture of the two of them on her own profile when it was his birthday. She wrote ‘Happy Birthday, Bud. I love you so so so so so much. Thank you for being you and making my world, and everyone else’s, a better place,’
8. According to her LinkedIn profile she works in Cancer research. She works at Duke University as a clinical research co-ordinator in the University’s “Cancer Care Research Program.” Edwards’ late wife, Elizabeth, died age 61 of breast cancer in 2010.
9. She marks a new period in the life of the disgraced former senator. After his cheating scandal and the death of his wife, Edwards seems willing to move on with King; Sources told the Enquirer the pair was “very smiley” as they broke bread together.
10. They have not confirmed their relationship yet. The Daily Mail reports during their date, the couple arrived separately at the restaurant and kept a distance from each other when they left. However while inside, their closeness was evident to other diners.
What do you think of this couple?? Any thoughts?