Camille Kostek ios the beautiful model, cheerleader and the lucky gal dating New England Patriots’ tight end Rob Gronkowski. Ms. Kostek’s stud played college football with the Arizona Wildcats Football team at the University of Arizona prior to being drafted by the Patriots in the 2010 NFL Draft..
Kostek’s beau was born May 14, 1989 in Amherst, NY. He is one of five sons born to Diane Walters and Gordie Gronkowski. Gronk attended at Williamsville North High School in New York, before they relocated to Pittsburgh and attended at Woodland Hills High School. After high school, Rob attended at the University of Arizona, where he joined the Wildcats football team and pursued his major in pre-business.
He was the 42nd overall selection drafted by the New England Patriots in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft. He signed a $4.4 million, with a $1.76 million signing bonus contract with New England on July 25, 2010.
With that noted, are you ready to learn a thing or two about Gronk’s pretty girlfriend?
Camille Kostek’s Top Facts
- Camille one of four children born to Alan and Christina (nee. Decosta) Kostek.
- Born in Killingworth, Connecticut.
- Has two sisters, Alina, Julia and one brother Tommy.
- Graduated from Haddam-Killingworth High School in Higganum, Connecticut.
- Hols a communications major and business minor from Eastern Connecticut State University.
- She joined the New England Patriots Cheerleader squad in 2014.
- Worked part time as a cheerleader and at Madison’s Ciao Bella boutique.
- She also had a job as a fitness instructor at Modern Barre.
- Was an Eastern’s news anchor for TV22 .
- Was a dancer for over 17 years.
- Featured on the Patriots Cheerleaders 2014 swimsuit calendar.
- She is a host at NESN
- Ms. Kostek is a Benrus Brand Ambassador.
- Started her reporting job for Dirty Water Media in April, 2016.
- Camille and Rob started dating early in 2015.
You can follow her on Twitter here, don’t miss Camille’s interview with Maria Menounos in the video below.