It was 2008 when we heard Laura Fay’s name for the first time, part of the shocking revelation by then NY Congressman Vito Fossella admitted he fathered a child out of wedlock with retired Air Force Col. Laura Fay who said she was completely clueless about Fossella’s marital status, so far she believed he and his wife Mary Pat Rowan were separated.
“I have had a relationship with Laura Fay, with whom I have a three-year-old daughter. My personal failings and imperfections have caused enormous pain to the people I love and I am truly sorry.”
“While I understand that there will be many questions, including those about my political future, making any political decisions right now are furthest from my mind. Over the coming weeks and months.”
“ I will to continue to do my job and I will work hard to heal the deep wounds I have caused.”
Want to hear Mary Fay’s Biography??
Betty Lieu Betty Lieu is the wife of congressman and Air Force Reserve Colonel, Ted Lieu –who currently represents California’s 33rd congressional district. Betty’s husband also serves on the … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Retire Air Force Colonel Laura Ellen Fay is now 51.
- She resides in Alexandria, VA
- Before that she lived in Orient, Ohio and Aiea, Hawaii.
- Her father was an Air Force Pilot.
- She married her first husband Dale Zeller a retired Air Force Lt. Col in 1989.
- In 1995 she wed Air Force urologist Guy Shoaf in Hawaii.
- Laura Fay and Shoaf divorced in 2004.
- Allegedly Fay cheated on her second husband with Vito Fossella.
- Fay met Fossella in 2003 when she was a congressional liason for the Air Force.
- Fay got him out of jail when he was busted for DUI in May, 2008.
- Her and Fossella’s daughter Natalie is now 8.