This handsome fella is Bryan Sanders; he is the loving husband of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, daughter of former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, Sarah is Principal Deputy White House Press Secretary.
Surely you all know about Bryan Sanders’ fabulous wife, but what do you know about him? Check these 10 facts about Bryan Sanders.
- In 2002, he graduated from Shawnee Mission East, and subsequently from Colby College in Maine.
- Bryan was a press assistant for former Republican Sen. Sam Brownback.
- Before that worked as a staffer when launched his 2008 presidential campaign.
- He met Sarah in 2008 when he joined Mike Huckabee’s campaign, where she served as national political director.
- A year later he joined the Wicker Group.
- In 2010, was the campaign manager for Alabama Governor Robert J. Bentley
- They tied the knot on May 25, 2010, at Nazareth Lutheran Church in Cruz Bay in the Virgin Islands. They have three beautiful children together.
- In 2012, was the media consultant for Ted Yoho’s (R-Fla.).
- Was the media consultant for his father-in-law’s 2016 presidential campaign.
- Nowadays, Bryan Sanders is the Republican campaign consultant for the Wicker Group.
Follow him on Twitter here