Meet Karen Avrich; she is the longtime girlfriend of political analyst Mark Halperin, known for his work on MSNBC, Bloomberg as well as Time Warner. No doubt you all know Halperin’s story, therefore allow us to tell you 5 interesting facts about his pretty girlfriend Karen.
- The first thing you need to know about Ms. Avrich is that she is one of two daughters born to Paul Avrich, the famous historian, and his wife Ina. Her sister is Jane, 52.
- Halperin’s lovely gal was born Karen Anne Avrich on January 6, 1967; in New York.
- Her father, Paul, a professor of Russian history and book author was 74 when he died on February 16, 2006, from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Her father was working on a new book titled Sasha and Emma; the book about the lives of Alexander Berkman and Emma Goldman. Two Russian immigrants who joined the anarchist movement; but he became ill and knew he would be able to finish his book, so he asked Karen to finish it for him.
Aubrey O’Day Aubrey O’Day, the singer and TV personality best known as a former member of the all-girl pop band Danity Kane –is said to have had an affair with none other than Donald Trump Jr. O’Day born February 11, 1984; rose to fame after … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Karen Avrich a writer, editor, and researcher on nonfiction books lives in New York with her boyfriend Mark Halperin.