You all know who Kamala Harris is, but maybe a few of you know about her husband Douglas Emhoff. Therefore, check these five facts about him.
- Like his famous wife, Douglas Craig Emhoff was born in 1964.
- He graduated in 1987, with a Bachelor of Arts in communications and media studies from California State University- Northridge.
- Mr. Emhoff received his J.D in Law from USC Gould School of Law in 1990.
- From 1993 to 1995 was an associate for Bingham McCutchen LLP, after that joined Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP.
- Became partner at Belin Rawlings & Badal in 1998, in L.A.
- In 2000, was managing partner at Whitwell Jacoby Emhoff LLP, subsequently managing director for Venable LLP in August 2006.
Jody Allen Jody Allen is the devastated sister of Microsoft co-founder, Paul Allen –who died aged 65 following a cancer battle. Jody’s brother was a philanthropist and also the owner of the NBA's … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Mr. Emhoff and Kamala Harris announced their engagement on April 7, 2014. They tied the knot in Santa Barbara on August 22, 2014.
- Douglas Emhoff has two children; Ella and Cole, from his first marriage to Kerstin Emhoff, Music videos and commercials producer.
- His ex-wife is the Co-Founder/Executive Producer of Prettybird. She was the producer of the 2010 film The Tillman Story, The Monster, The Trust with Nicolas Cage among others.