You all know who Kamala Harris is, but maybe a few of you know about her husband Douglas Emhoff. Therefore, check these five facts about him.
- Like his famous wife, Douglas Craig Emhoff was born in 1964.
- He graduated in 1987, with a Bachelor of Arts in communications and media studies from California State University- Northridge.
- Mr. Emhoff received his J.D in Law from USC Gould School of Law in 1990.
- From 1993 to 1995 was an associate for Bingham McCutchen LLP, after that joined Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP.
- Became partner at Belin Rawlings & Badal in 1998, in L.A.
- In 2000, was managing partner at Whitwell Jacoby Emhoff LLP, subsequently managing director for Venable LLP in August 2006.
Chelsey Yeager Chelsey Yeager is the gorgeous girlfriend of musician, songwriter and producer Vinnie Paul –best known as a member of the heavy metal band, Pantera. Chelsey’s boyfriend is best … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Mr. Emhoff and Kamala Harris announced their engagement on April 7, 2014. They tied the knot in Santa Barbara on August 22, 2014.
- Douglas Emhoff has two children; Ella and Cole, from his first marriage to Kerstin Emhoff, Music videos and commercials producer.
- His ex-wife is the Co-Founder/Executive Producer of Prettybird. She was the producer of the 2010 film The Tillman Story, The Monster, The Trust with Nicolas Cage among others.