Brigitte Trogneux Macron
Meet Brigitte Trogneux Macron, she is the beautiful and stylish wife of Emmanuel Macron. Her husband is the French investment banker, Minister of the Economy, Industry, and Digital Affairs, a member of the socialist party and the youngest presidential candidate.
No doubt you all know about his life and are far more interested in meet the woman who could become France’s First Lady; therefore check out these 13 facts about Brigitte Trogneux.
- Brigitte Trogneux formerly known as Brigitte Auziere is 25 older than her husband.
- She was born Brigitte Marie-Claude Trogneux on April 13, 1953 in Amiens, France.
- Mrs. Macron is the young of six children born to Simone and Jean Trogneux.
- She was previously married to banker André Louis Auzière, father of her three daughters.
- Brigitte worked at Jesuit High School on Amiens, teaching Latin and French.
- She was a literature teacher who ran the theater club when at the age of 40 met 15-year-old pupil Emmanuel Macron.
- One of her daughters was in Macron’s class.
Falling for her Star Student
- He was her star student and always used him as an example for the rest of the class.
“In class she always used him as an example,” recalled a former pupil. “He wrote poems all the time and she read them out.”
Romance blossomed the following year when the pair worked on a school play. “Writing brought us together,” Brigitte later said.
“It unleashed an incredible closeness. We wrote and little by little I was totally charmed by his intelligence. He wasn’t like the others. “Nobody will ever know at what moment our story became a love story. That belongs to us. That is our secret.”
Telling his Folks
- When Macron told his parents he has fallen for a member of the Auziere family, they thought it was of Brigitte’s daughter; as you can imagine they weren’t the least thrilled to know it was the older Auziere.
- After finding out about their relationship, his parents send him to Paris. He left, but not before telling Brigitte that he was going to marry him eventually.
“You won’t get rid of me. Whatever you do, I will marry you.”
- The distance didn’t affect their relationship, and they spoke on the phone all the time.
- She left her husband and found a teaching job in Paris, reuniting with Emmanuel.
- Emmanuel & Brigitte Trogneux Macron tied the knot in 2007
Check out more facts about Brigitte in the link below.