Guilherme Vasconcelos is another Mixed Martial Arts fighter, who has fallen in Demi Lovato’s charms. The Body Say singer recently split up with MMA fighter Luke Rockhold, with whom she first started dating last summer, but it was until November that they went public with their relationship.
Luke still has one photo of him with his former flame Demi on Instagram and Demi’s new flame has in addition to several photos of her, one posing with Rockhold.
This is not the first time Demi and Guilherme ‘Bomba’ Vasconcelos have been linked, last July, it was also rumored these two had become an item, but the reports were denied.
Here are 5 interesting facts about Guilherme ‘Bomba’ Vasconcelos, you must definitely know about.
Deborah Debbie Ramirez Deborah Debbie Ramirez is the latest assault victim accusing President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh. President Donald Trump announced in July that he is … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Guilherme Vasconcelos was born in Belo Horizonte, Brazil on March 23, 1986.
- Stands at 6’0″ (182.88cm) and weights 170 lbs. (77.11kg).
- He competes in the welterweight division; so far holds a record of 8 wins, 3 losses.
- He made his debut with the UFC at UFC 175- Weidman vs. Machida in July 2014; he lost to Luke Zachrich by unanimous decision in the third round.
- His most recent fight was at Bellator 157- Dynamite 2 on June 24, 2016; he defeated Jordan Dowdy in the first round by submission (rear naked choke).