Meet Italian stunner Giada Colagrande; she is first and foremost a talented actress and film director, but she also is the loving and beautiful wife of the amazing Willem Dafoe. Check out the 5 interesting about her.
- Giada Colagrande was born on October 16, 1975, in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy.
- She lived in Australia, and Switzerland, in order to pursue her acting studies; eventually returning to Rome when she made video art and documentary on contemporary art.
- Mrs. Cologrande directed the 1998 short film Carnaval; in 2002 worked on Open Heart; later in 2010 directed her husband in the film A Woman.
- She met her wonderful husband, Willem in Rome in 2003; they dated for two years, finally tying the knot on March 25, 2005. Giada, directed, co-wrote and starred in the 2016 dramatic film Padre, alongside Dafoe.
- Giada and Willem worked together in her 2005 film Before It Had a Name.