Meet the handsome Spencer Stone, he is the amazing brother of actress Emma Stone, since her split from boyfriend Andrew Garfield, it has been him the lucky fella to join his famous sister on the red carpet and several awards, including the Grammys and SAG Awards.
First and foremost, Spencer’s sister is an amazing actress, a beautiful woman so down to earth and incredibly kind soul, we really love her, I mean what’s not to love, right? However, even though we would love to keep on talking about Emma, we are merely here to tell you 5 interesting facts about her not so famous, yet interesting brother. Shall we?
- Spencer Conrad Stone was born on September 15, 1990, in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Habiba Abdul-Jabbar Habiba Abdul-Jabbar is the ex-wife of legendary basketball star, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, regarded as NBA's all-time leading scorer. Habiba Abdul-Jabbar and the 7-foot, 2-inch basketball superstar had a short marriage back in the … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Spencer is the younger son born to Jeffrey Charles Stone and Mrs. Krista Jean Stone (Nee. Yeager).
- He appeared on the Meredith VieiraShow, Good morning America, Extra, and the Jimmy Kimmel Show in 2015.
- In 2016, Spencer was a contestant on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire; subsequently, made a cameo on the tv movie documentary, ISIS: Rise Of Terror.
- He was caught urinating in public in Arizona.
On May 12, 2012, Spencer was caught urinating in the parking lot of ‘El Hefe’ nightclub in Scottsdale, Arizona. Eventually, pleaded guilty; received a citation, in addition to a fine of $150, with an 83% surcharge and $60 in court fees.