Stephen Campbell Moore
Stephen Campbell Moore is the handsome husband of British actress Claire Foy. His beautiful wife is famous for her role as Queen Elizabeth II, in the television series The Crown. Now, Stephen is no stranger to stardom, as he is too a film, television and theatrical actor. Check out these 5 facts about Claire Foy’s beloved husband Stephen Campbell Moore.
- He was born Stephen Moore Thorpe on November 30, 1979, in London.
- He initially attended Berkhamsted School and subsequently went to Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- He made his Stephen Fry’s 2003 film Bright Young Things, alongside Emily Mortimer, Dan Aykroyd, and Peter O’Toole.
Melissa & Kurt Ziegler Melissa & Kurt Ziegler are the proud parents of child dancer, singer and actress, Mackenzie Ziegler. Their 14-year-old is known for appearing on Lifetime’s Dance … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Furthermore, Stephen has become famous for his other roles in the 2006 film The History Boys, Bank Job in 2008 and Season of the Witch in 2011. More recently he stars as Ed Laithwaite in the t.v series The Last Post.
- Campbell Moore met his lovely wife, while they worked on The Season of the Witch; they tied the knot in December 2010. They reside in London with their adorable son who was born in March 2015.